The source recipe from Yochana's blog.
280 gm. Bread Flour
100 gm. Plain flour
65 gm. wholemeal flour - soak in milk for 20 mins.
230ml Cold milk
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Instant yeast
(1) Put all the ingredients into a mixer bowl except butter. Beat till it forms into an elastic dough. After 10 mins of beating, add in butter and continue beating till it's well combined.
(2) Cover and rest for 1 hour.
(3) Roll dough into a ball, divide into 4 pcs , roll into round ball again and let it rest for 10 mins.(4) Roll each dough into a rectangle and then roll it up like a swiss roll. Place side by side into a sandwich loaf tin with cover - about 8 1/2 " x 4" .
(5) Leave to rest for about an hour or till it reached 3/4 the height of the tin. After 1 hour if the dough doesn't reach the 3/4 height, continue to let it rise.
(6) Bake in a preheated oven 190C for about 30 mins.