Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chocolate chip muffin


Well, I have only one egg in my fridge, but I am craving for something sweet , found this easy recipe from Rumah Ningnong, the recipe needed 2 eggs, so I change into 1 eggs + 4 tbs low fat mayonnaise. I don't have chocolate chip, I used cooking chocolate and chocolate rise ( meises ),

wow , the muffin so soft and nice.



Ingredients:

¾ cup sugar

½ cup vegetable oil or 5 tbs melted butter

2 cup flour

1 cup milk

2 eggs ( I used 1 eggs + 4 tbs low fat mayonnaise)

2 tsp double acting baking powder

1/2 tsp salt
½ cup chocolate chips


Directions:

-heat oven 180 C

-beat sugar,egg, mayonnaise with whisk till sugar dissolved

-add flour,salt,baking powder, alternately with milk and oil

-add chocolate chip, you can also put chocolate chip on top of the muffin

- bake for +/- 20 minutes

No comments: