Monday, October 26, 2009
I made this variety of roll cake, mocca rasberry filling, green tea with whip cream and cheese with whip cream, so good......
Found the recipe from here
75 gm. Cake flour - sifted
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
55 gm. sugar
4 nos. egg yolks
30 gm. milk
30 gm. corn oil
4 nos. egg white
85 gm. sugar
1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
(1) Mix egg yolks, cornoil, salt, sugar and milk together. Stir then add in cake flour and baking powder. Stir till smooth.
(2) Whisk egg white with cream of tartar till forthy then spoon in sugar while machine is still on, continue to whisk till stiff peak.
(3) Fold egg white mixture into the egg yolk mixture, combine well onto a lined tray 11" x 14".
(4) Pour the batter into the lined cake tin, level the surface with a scraper.
(5) Bake in a preheated oven of 180C for about 15 mins. or till cooked.
(6) Spread apricot jam thinly over the cake and roll up. Can use any filling for spreading or butter cream.