Tuesday, September 14, 2010
BBQ pulled pork sandwich
Once I ate this wonderful BBQ pull pork in The Toronto Museum cafeteria, I found the recipe in here, so delicious bring back the memory when I went to eat this in the Museum.
(makes 4+ servings)
1. Put the pork in the slow cooker, pour 1/2 cup of the bbq sauce over it and cook on low heat for 8 hours.
2. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and let cool.
3. Meanwhile, skim the fat from the juices, place the juices in a sauce pan and simmer to reduce.
4. Mix as much of the juices as you want into the remaining bbq sauce.
5. When the pork is cool enough to work with, shred it with a pair of forks.
6. Mix the pulled porkBBQ sauce.
7. Assemble sandwiches and enjoy.