I can't find chocolate wafers, I used Graham crackers crumbs instead of chocolate wafers, next time I will used chocolate wafers.
- Take the serving cake plate you wish to use and place the ring of a 9" or 10" springform pan on the cake plate.
- Place 12-14 wafer cookies around the springform ring.
- Crush remaining wafers into crumbs and mix with 1/3 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- Make a crust on the cake plate.
- In a large microwave safe bowl put in the boiling water, instant coffee and marshmallows.
- Melt the marshmallows in the microwave stirring every 45 seconds. Watch the microwave carefully. It makes a huge mess if this gooey mixture boils over.....trust me, you don't want that to happen :)
- Cool this mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour stirring at least three times as it cools so the marshmallows and coffee don't separate.
- Whip the whipping cream until stiff. Fold into the marshmallow mixture.
- Pour into crust. This is best served after it has been refrigerated for at least 8 hours or over night.