This is a good recipe for Mango pudding, I get from Florence's blog, but I make some adjustment, I added Mango sauce on the top also, because I have a lot of overripe mango. Taste so refreshing.
400ml Low fat natural/mango flavoured yogurt
500ml Hi-cal low fat milk
500g mango puree
90g Castor sugar
200g cubed fresh mangoes (adjust amount according to your own preference)
30g gelatin powder
1. Heat milk with sugar till sugar just dissolved. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
2. Stir mango puree and yogurt into cooled milk. Strain for a smoother texture.
3. Dissolve gelatin in 100ml hot water.
4. Stir cooled gelatin solution into mango yogurt mixture. Blend well.
5. Pour 1/2 mango yogurt mixture into jelly mould, chill for 20 minutes, top with cubed mangoes and pour in the remaining mango yogurt mixture.
6. Chill for 3 hours before serving
Notes: You can do half recipe by reducing all amounts by 50%.
Puree 1 mango, cook with 1/2 cup of orange juice, 1 tbs honey, until thick.