Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Moist Chocolate Cake ( steam ) by Zubaidah Bt Chepa

This cake is really moist, but I made some mistake I didn't cover the pan when I put in the steamer, next time I have to cover the pan with foil and tied it with a thread, so wont wet at the bottom, but any way the cake still taste nice , even a bit wet at the bottom.

This recipe , I found it by googling the net, the recipes by  Zubaidah Bt Chepa, a malaysian Chef..


[A]
100g cocoa powder
200g sugar (reduced from 250g)
1 tin evaporated milk (I uses carnation brand)
200g oil
250g condensed milk

[B]
4 eggs (lightly beaten)
150g flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda

Method
Combine [A] in saucepan and heat until smooth
Remove [A] from heat, stir in eggs
Fold in [B] and whisk lightly until combined (DO NOT OVER MIXED)
Steam at high heat for 50 min

No comments: