Friday, November 23, 2007

Steam dark chocolate Brownies


I am so depressed this day because the weather is making you miserable, snow everywhere so messy and also cold. I made this to cheer me up and other at home, well it is working :)

This recipe is so good, yumm, I don't have dark cooking chocolate ,I only have chocolate milk, and not for baking, what to do, don't be panic, used it and add 1 tsp coffee powder, amazingly taste the same. Look at the picture , there is some surprise in the middle of the layer cake, the sweet condensed milk that mix with the batter ,make this cake so rich. The recipe is from here. I will translate the recipe tomorrow.
Ingredients:
Telur 6 butir
Gula 225 gram
Vanili secukupnya
Garam secukupnya
Emulsifier 1/2 sdt teh
Terigu 125 gram, ayak,
aduk rata dg coklat bubuk,Coklat bubuk 50 gram, ayak,
aduk rata dg terigu Minyak 175 ml ,Dark Cooking Cokelat 100 gram, lelehkan, campur
dg minyak Susu Kental Manis (SKM) 75 ml
Directions:
Kocok telur dan gula hingga mengembang, masukkan campuran tepung terigu dan cokelat bubuk. Aduk perlahan hingga rata. Masukkan campuran minyak dan DCC, aduk hingga rata. Sisihkan sepertiga bagian adonan, beri SKM, aduk rata. Bagi 2 adonan tanpa SKM, bagian I kukus selama 10 menit, tambahkan adonan dg SKM selama 10 menit, terakhir masukkan adonan sisa tanpa SKM, lanjutkan mengukus selama kurleb 20 menit. Angkat.

2 comments:

Dwiana P said...

You sound like me, I am depressed too due to the cold weather and snow. Nothing better than going to the kitchen to bake. Make myself chubbier LOL. Happy thanksgiving btw.

Everything4sweets said...

Hi,Dwiana,Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family also, by the way Canadian Thanksgiving in October, yup baking make me happier and chubbier too, he,he :))