Still on diet, this is a good recipe for brownies no carbs, and still taste good.
Next time I will add banana on it. Found the recipe from here. I added walnut and pistachio on it and 1/2 cup of brown rice flour.
Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Makes 16 Servings
- One 15 ½-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed very well
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar ( I used agave nectar instead of sugar)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8 X 8-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place the black beans in the bowl of a food processor; process until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, oil, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, peppermint extract, baking powder, and salt and process until smooth. Add ¼ cup of the chips and pulse a few times until the chips are broken up a bit.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the top with the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until the edges start to pull away from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan before slicing.